Welcome to Sasan.ae. Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are provided to you as a customer on our website or on our mobile application (together defined as the “Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Sasan.ae owned by Sateef Trading LLC., a limited liability company registered in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) under license number 504264, with its office located in Deira, Dubai, UAE (“we”, “our” or “us”).
Before submitting your order through the Site, kindly review these terms and conditions carefully. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
TERMS OF YOUR ORDER
Even though our team takes umpteen efforts to display the colors and other aspects of the product to the maximum accuracy, the images of the products are for illustrative purposes only. Hence, there might be mild variations.
The cost of the product will be available on the Site when you place your order. While this may be extremely rare, there might be one-off circumstances where the price may not be displayed accurately due to a back-end error. If an error of this sort is discovered, we may at our discretion, cancel the order, give you the option of canceling the order or contact you with options to repurchase the product at the correct price.
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. via email or mobile messaging). If we (for any reason) are not able to process your order, we will notify you in writing or through a call and you will not be charged for the product.
By placing an order, you authorise our third-party payment provider to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
- credit/debit card;
- via your wallet; or
- cash on delivery (an amount not exceeding AED 5000)
In order to authorise credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment provider, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorise us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
Cards and other payment methods may be added or removed depending on what we accept without prior notification to you
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount. You may email, whatsapp or call our customer service team (within working hours) as soon as you decide to proceed with the cancellation. No refunds will be provided for orders that have been shipped.
Cancellation from Sasan.ae
We may cancel your order(s) if:
- If a payment is not made when its due or the payment does not go through;
- you do not, despite multiple efforts and time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to complete the order and deliver it to you; or
- you do not, despite multiple attempts, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us; or
- you attempt to bulk order or multi-order purchase as we reserve the right to reject any orders, at our sole discretion, where we detect bulk purchasing or multiple units of similar products being purchased for any reason, including a resale.
- The order(s) is not capable of being fulfilled due to product(s) not being available.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
- The delivery charge will be displayed to you on our Site during checkout.
- The delivery date (estimated time of arrival of your package) will be displayed to you on our Site.
- A single order may be delivered in multiple shipments depending on availability of the item or weight limits on the shipment. In this case, please be aware that multiple shipments could be multiple postings on your monthly debit/credit card statements.
- Delivery Delays:
- If the delivery is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay;
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will be contacted with instructions on how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
- If you do not collect the product from us at the previously notified delivery time or a delivery attempt has failed, or you do not re-arrange the delivery or collect your order from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, your order will be cancelled.
- ID Requirement Upon Delivery. We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry when necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we possess the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
- Entitlement of Products. A product is considered to be owned by you and therefore your responsibility from the time it is delivered to your address and you have paid for the product.
- We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send it to the email address you provided at the time of your order.
Sasan.ae is happy to provide a convenient and generous return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are eligible to return the products within 15 days from the date of delivery under the following criteria:
The products are not underwear. Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, we regret that it is not possible for us to accept returns on bras, briefs, swimwear, shapewear, hosiery, or any lingerie sets that include a brief. Intimate wear does not come with any return/ exchange.
- The original receipt of purchase is maintained: one that was delivered with the package or a print out of the email confirmation.
- The product is unworn, unwashed, undamaged and contains the original swing tags.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and can't be exchanged for cash.
- Products that are sold as packs cannot be returned as individual items.
- There is a no return policy for items on special or season promotions and stock clearance.
- In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious that the item has been worn, washed or soiled.
For online, prepaid orders, refunds amount will be processed once the items have been received and gone through a thorough quality check. Once processed, the bank will take 10-14 working days to complete your refund. Please contact us if you haven’t received your refund within 14 days.
For Cash on Delivery orders, a credit note will be issued to your Sasan.ae account once the item(s) has been received and a quality check has been conducted.
- For delivered products, we will refund you the total purchase amount of your order in full plus, the cost of the return will be covered by us:
- if the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
- if the reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery etc.
In all other circumstances, for example, you no longer wish to keep the product or you opt for a different color or style, we will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) and you may pay the costs of return shipping.
For products not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order before shipping, an automated refund will be provided back to you.
Governing Law. These Terms of Sale and any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. These Terms & Conditions set out in this agreement between you and us supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of United Arab Emirates.
- If you are not satisfied with any products that you have purchased using our Site, you should contact us through email or phone.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE
Third Party Rights. A person who is not a part of these Terms of Sale has no right to enforce any of its terms.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Terms of Sales will be deemed or construed by the parties or any third party to create the relationship of partnership or joint venture between the parties, it being understood that the parties will at all times remain independent parties contracting for services..
- Amendment. These Terms of Sale cannot be modified, varied, amended or supplemented in any way by you. We reserve the right to modify, vary, amend or supplement these Terms of Sale at any time and from time to time. The most valid version of these Terms of Sale on our Site and each such change will be effective when it is posted on the Site or upon the date designated by us as the “effective date”. Your continued use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms of Sale conditions.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms of Sale and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to either of the parties.
- Liability. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
- Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.